Star Wars Leia, Princess of Alderaan - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
All of those who left will be disqualified, I reckon. On the other hand, Leia & Co need to move on as well, taking the injured one with them. The spartan instructor didn't seem like the kind of woman who would appreciate an approach where one just sits still waiting for help. In the end, they are training for any situation and place, which means they are also training for places where they can only rely on themselves. Considering it's all snow and trees, it will fortunately be easy to deal with the injured person, as long as they don't need to descend cliffs or cross chasms.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme - adapt and overcome seems to be the core of the course; also, having to make tough calls in a training environment is better than making tough calls out in the real world with orders of magnitude of repercussions. The queen really thought this through.

Aggregator gang
took me a while to realise this holdo is the same admiral holdo from TLJ omg she's so cute when she's younger

Sigh, why did they have to bring in the lore breaker? The first few chapters were pretty good as well...

Holdo's colors makes me want to gouge out my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread