Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Kaguya Shinomiya's Impossible Challenge: "The Swallow's Cowry" (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Just to clarify. I did this for fun. The translation is from Korean, so some things may possibly change from a JP to EN translation.

Double-page supporter
oof I knew something would go wrong but this hurt more than what I was prepared for

big F

She asked him if he liked her but she never said if she liked him or not. Does she like him but is unable to date or is she just playing around like this chapter suggests? I have a hard time believing in ishigami's concluding statement of 'sex as a thank you for your feelings'. True enough as I said before we don't really know all that much about tsubame, but what we do know about her does not correlate with what she did and said here. There's an underlying reason or perhaps we'll get more of their exchange in that bedroom later. Or it's quite possible that she just wants to get laid which isn't wrong or anything but her rejecting an actual relationship hurt ishigami a lot considering how much he likes her. For now, I think we can look forward to seeing how iino broke her arm in the next 2 or so chapters lmao.

I really appreciate that it is a manga that can acknowledge this situation could have lead to sex. Ouch though.

Group Leader
Poor Ishigami...
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Remove Tsubame from the harem roulette wheel.

F for our boy. But, damn, Iino, right now I'm thinking you probably deserve the broken arm as karmic payback for twisting the knife in Ishigami's back, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait....did my boi broke her arm with the power of his dick??!!?

on a serious note wow sempai...that was a shit plan, trying to make memories..i get that, but the reason for the seducing, nah, bad move

giphy.gif

Ishigami, my nigga, knows that you can't spend your virginity on a thot who just wants a quick lay. You need to save it for your one true waifu.
It hurts now, but the pain would be far greater knowing that you wasted your first time on a pump-and-dump.

Users who are viewing this thread