The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Bah *spits* The prince is too soft. She was given the easy way out. This was a long thing coming and it ended too quick.

man the prince is a dick. mc was basically sentenced to death by her and he gave her a peaceful death.

Dex-chan lover
you just couldn't let her have her revenge could you shitty prince? after all that evil woman did to to her does MC not deserve to have some damn revenge?

Since everyone posting here hasn’t actually looked at the panel, the prince didn’t kill her she killed herself. That’s her own arm coming from the bottom of the panel.

Finally some closure for Qingge. I'm sure she would have liked to do more, especially as the one most effected, but Su decided to kill herself instead. The Prince's actions make sense as well since he seems to be a kind and well adjusted individual. So I don't blame him for asking her to just finish it. No idea what everyone has against him. He hasn't done anything bad that I remember. Then again, a lot of young edgelords like to pretend to be tough by advocating for the most violent solution in every series.

Dex-chan lover
@ClairvoyantNara I think the issue here is that the prince stopped the attack and gave her the opportunity to end her suffering instead of letting the MC continue

Group Leader
@ClairvoyantNara I think it's more about the fact he pushed her away, giving her the chance to actually finish herself and die without suffering more than what would have awaited her had she been left in MC's reach.
Oh welp, @Cyoteblack had the exact same reasoning while I was writing my own message, nice one hehe.

Dex-chan lover
@istinkalot No, that seems unlikely. He's just surprised and a little put off that the "real" Qingge is also extremely different from how he remembers her, I'd imagine. The small differences were what made him start pushing the fake away to begin with, now the original is here and she's a completely different person than the one he fell for. Literally, not that he knows that much.

I hope someone got reincarnated as su rouyoun, and take a better route.
Just like another reincarnated as villainness manga story.
I've got a soft spot for the last panel, she look like really love the prince.

Fed-Kun's army
Did she just commit suicide.... by slapping herself? That's one for the books.
I can't really feel bad for her, even after getting physically shot down by someone she "loved." I don't think the way she treated him (lying, changing her face, manipulating, etc.) is evidence of love, more like obsession.
I wonder what caused her to be so twisted in the first place though?

Fed-Kun's army
@Neramix Yeah... But I feel like since the main character took her in off of the streets... I feel like just jealousy doesn't explain her behavior. Though I guess the characters in these Chinese Manhua do tend to be a bit on the extreme side haha

So, where the fuck does this story go from here. Satisfying conclusion to the revenge plot but they haven't really introduced any larger threat <.< They kind of burned the one they hinted at to the ground xD

Dex-chan lover
@4sarah1212 no, it is jealousy. there are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who when given an ox, will return the ox along with the harvest later on, and those who when given an ox, will ask for parts of your harvest and later on, your field too. This girl, is the later kind. When she was helped, feels gratified. But then compare her self with the person who helped her thinking "why does she have those but i don't? The world is unfair! if the world won't give that to me, then i will get it my self!" She will always try to find the "reason" for her not to be wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@anzuda You're right. I've been blessed and have never encountered anyone like that, so I find such behaviour somewhat unbelievable.... But I'm sure it's out there. Sometimes it's hard for me to fathom how someone could think that way is all haha. I do realize that this shows up a lot in Chinese manhua though, so I do agree that she was definitely doing all that out of jealousy

Users who are viewing this thread