Creepy Cat

Fed-Kun's army
give it a read!

unknown.png

😀😀😀Thanks for the translations!!!😀😀😀

I own the LINE stickers but have never read the comic before 🤣 so I'm really grateful!

This cat is like the complete opposite of Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan and just as cute!

Dex-chan lover
After looking this appears to be a newer serialization version of things, but you can also find a lot of related art or one shot type comic pages on the author's DeviantArt gallery and Tumblr. Some stuff on tapas as well. Pixiv and Twitter. They also have another webcomic here that appears to already be at least partially available in English and other languages. If someone wanted to consolidate all of that into one link for the description or such, this one might do the trick. Naturally, I found the one with links to almost everything last. It doesn't seem to have the link for the other webcomic called Glitch, but since there's a link for that on at least one or more of the things it does link to it's a pretty solid hub to find this artist's stuff from.

Contributor
Oh wow, I didn't expect this to be translated. I love Cotton Valent's stuff!

Fed-Kun's army
MA! THERE'S THIS WEIRD FUCKIN' CAT OUTSIDE! What the fuck is that... what the fuck is that a fuckin cat? EY don't fuckin look at me like that that's a weird lookin fuckin cat MA YO THERE'S A STRAY CAT OUTSIDE I DON'T WANT IT STARTIN A FIGHT WITH LUCY lucy, it's ok kiss kiss it's ok lucy don't worry about it MA THERE'S A WEIRD FUCKIN STRAY CAT OUTSIDE IT LOOKS- IT LOOKS LIKE GRANDMA, THE FUCKIN THING OH HEY, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THAT'S A FUCKIN CAT BLINK, MOTHERFUCKER AHHHHHH NONONONONONO

Dex-chan lover
I never regret the day when i purchased this cat's line stickers!

Fed-Kun's army
New pages are now being published!: https://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/CreepyCat/0031.html

Users who are viewing this thread