Q.E.D - Vol. 50 Ch. 99 - Escape

Power Uploader
This is the final chapter of QED. We'll be starting works on QED iff very soon, so please look forward to it.

If you'd like, comment what your Top 5 QED cases are, and if possible, why you like them :)

Mine are : Top 5 Cases in no order (except maybe the first two)

5. Jacob's Ladder - good case, Loki at his best, and a really good ending

4. Summer Time Capsule - a case that induces nostalgia in me, and a chance to see Little Kana

3. Enari the Busybody - only time I've actually laughed out loud at a QED deduction, plus added advantage of the Mystery Club being there

2. Infinite Moon - another great case, and a very bittersweet ending

1. Pilgrimage - my #1 case in QED, been a while since something shocked me like the final reveal of this chapter

Honourable mentions : Kurogane Villa, Pharaoh's Necklace, Magic & Magic.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the hard work, I really appreciate the translations :)

Alt

for me
1. Ginger the salesman
2. Pilgrimage
3. Paradox room
4. Corpse tear
5. Serial John

Group Leader
Thank you for all your incredible work and dedication!
Now, let me re-read it all back again to see if I can completely understands the whole logic and lists the top 5!

(yea, i'm not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed)

What a great ride it's been! Thanks for the effort and translation thus far! Looking forward to the sequel :)

Dex-chan lover
my gratitude to you, good sir, for translating this phenomenal works.

i'd be delighted to see more of your work in the future.

sincerely, your reader.

top 5

5.observation.
i'm on touma x sally ship.

4.elephant.
love the side character on that one. also, nice twist at the end

3.jacob's ladder.
love how it depicts the program as a scene from the bible. maybe we all just a program?

2. Envoy of balkia.
i do love me some cross-over

1.pilgrimage.
dat twist tho'

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for all these chapters!! We can't be grateful enough for your guys' scanlations. I always look forward for new chapter every week or so and I'll be missing this terribly :')

My top five favorite cases are:
1) Magic&Magic
This is the first case when I got surprised at Kana at the end. The plot twist is cool! The magic explanations itself are very good

2) Pilgrimage
The. Best. Case. Ever.

3) Klein Tower / Erscher Hotel
Klein Tower and Erscher Hotel for the best trick building stories! I also like how Erscher culprit retaliate. How refreshing!

4) The Liar / (I forget the case title...it's the one that the killer is a doll)
Guessing the liar out of culprits are so much fun!

5) Summer Time Capsule / School Festival Mania
I love the subtleties of Kana and Sou's relationships as they came by. It doesnt have to be define and it still doesnt need to be confirmed, that kind of relationship?

Dex-chan lover
what a masterpiece, i want to make post in facebook and share the finaI page but motohiro-sensei is in my friendIist Imao i feeI bad reading it here
Ben-Stiller-ClapCry.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Lowkey disappointed by the lack of romance.
But it was a good read.

@Gent
say thanks to Indonesia raw from me..
if i know Q.E.D in books store i will buy it..
terima kasih.. sementara baca di sini dulu aja.. kalau ada duid, ku beli komiknya sampe lengkap hehehe

my top chapter :
1. summer time capsule
2. pilgrimage

maybe i will re-read from chapter 1 hehehe
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??

Dex-chan lover
I love all the cases so much. Maybe I should reread to figure out my top five......
A little sad there's no Kana X Sou end, but these two have less chemistry than even Shinra and Nanase so idk

Sakura Sakura is number one for me, not close.

QED never reached the heights of CMB's best cases (the butterfly and the witch), but the mathematics sub narrative and the characters are much stronger. Kana begging sou to not look at the reihmann hypothesis among others.

I'd rather take no relationship closure as a reader than the rushed qschool version, so I guess it has to be this way.

Thanks so much to the scanners and translaters. It was a great journey.

QED was my favourite manga, it's very sad to see it's finally end. Though I am happy that it will restart as QED iff. I personally say thank you to the Irregular Scan Team, you have done good job, your work is always the best, and the translation is on point. You guys rock!

As my top 5 QED Chapter

5. The Rules of the Game
It is very interesting to see that a person with great power like Jonas Solomon is forced to apologize to his wife, even when she is already passed away.

4. Calamity Man & Any chapter featuring Elie and Alan.
Simple, their interaction is interesting for me to read

3. Dedeking Cut
It's so relatable because my ex gf is like the professor. Once she commits some mistakes (she likes to pick fight with my friends, especially female ones) she unconsciously delete that memory. Not only that, she also creates scenario in which she is the victim. Kinda like self-defense mechanism. Glad I broke up with her 😂

2. Corpse's Tear
Very sad case, I personally loathe the husband. Though using a little bit of trickery, I am glad that Touma can give the husband the justice he deserves.

1. And yes, I agree with everyone previously that my number one if Pilgrimage. That twist, I got chill down on my spine the first time I read it

Honorable mention
Touma's Past with the Lawyer (The Witch? If I am not mistaken)

Any chapter contain Loki and Eva

Touma and Shinra Crossover

Well, top 5 is too small number…
10. Kurogane Villa Murder Case
9. Question!
8. Klein Tower
7. Escher Hotel
6. School Festival Melody Mania

5. Paradox Room
4. Logic Tower
3. Afterimage of Light
2. Pilgrimage
1. The Frozen Hammer

In addition, I like also these: “A Melancholy Afternoon” plus “Summer Vacation Case”.

Users who are viewing this thread