Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Legend of the Red Sand

Dex-chan lover
What movie that has spikes in the sand and who ever stepped on the sand gets ripped to shreds? Because that's what I thought while reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
If I were forced to hang out with Prez, I'd constantly be going "OH GOD WE HAVE TO RUN!", just to fuck with her.

Dex-chan lover
At this point i've come to terms with the fact that the pres is never going to die

Dex-chan lover
That president is such a dangerous bitch. Why would you choose to go with her anywhere? I really hate her character.

Group Leader
Since we've been uncannily blessed with all of the loveliest waifus in the last chapters (ghost-chan, midori, mako, eguchi), I know that we're doomed to meet the motherfucking prez soon. Shit, she's the real inevitable manifestation of agony. At least she's being useful with her meme dafukus this time.

Group Leader
The day when Prez will be finally dead will be the day when I and my homies throw the greatest party in town to celebrate the greatest joy ever felt by mankind. But since she's the motherfucking Prez the author would make her resurrect right away and double her walking curse or something. Fuck this manga

Aggregator gang
And like always, brushes over the fact 7 people died.

ps- fuck I hate prez. Shes like that cockroach that wont die. Author uses her to torment us.

Contributor
Came here hoping to see dweebs whining about the pres, was not disappointed 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I can't blame Prez anymore. Though i disliked that she didn't die the first time, she's the only one who tells the MC to man up and knows he's more capable then he believes to be.

Fri

Fed-Kun's army
Prez is the waifu we deserve and the waifu we need

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this chapter is likely based on The Sand, shitty B-movie about an flesh-eating alien creature inside the sand eating some beach goers.

Users who are viewing this thread