Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1

Hmm the Icelandic text is a bit on the weird side, it could be "Ég hef ekki óvin, þó skarstu á mig" which would mean "I have no foe, and yet you cut (on) me." Or potentially "Ég hef ekki óvin, hví skarstu á mig?" which would be "I have no foe, why did you cut (into) me."
I have never really translated from kana into Icelandic before, probably didn't do too well.

Dex-chan lover
fucking A someone call the cat witch so she can translate and maybe stop this madness

Dex-chan lover
ok fuck this i'm done with this garbage.
i hate the main character so damn much, he's so damn useless and obedient like a slave. then there's this chick who is just an evil psycho with not even half a brain cell in her head. they ruin the story completely, could have been fun to see an isekai from an animals perspective but my god did the author fuck it up in every single chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@Aids Not sure yet. Some dude called it axed in the comments on chapter 11, but the link they provided isn't doing anything and I don't see anything about it being axed anywhere else right now. Also, I mean, it's a light novel adaptation isn't it? There's some difference between "we always intended to make this a short promo for the novels" and "we're shit canning this thing." It's got an official translation coming out later this month, if it really is ending at chapter 12 I'd figure it never had any plans for it going further as a manga?

Here's the last page of raws available if anyone wants to tell us what is says. Kind of looks like a volume sales date or something at the bottom-ish but thats all I can even guess without putting in way too much effort.
e9f8b13ca2fddddadf56b35c54da6ec4033.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Now I sort of wonder how many 'heroes' have murdered friendly monsters due to just not being able to understand them...
Like in 'goodbye dragon, hello human' where the 'hero' party murders the mc for literally existing. He had been sleeping in that spot for hundreds of years, not bothering anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger That example is actually even worse. Not only had he never harmed the humans, he actually fought alongside them iirc. So they up and decided one of their greatest allies for when the chips are really down was too much of a threat to live alone in his cave.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger if I remember right, they were trying to steal that dragon's powers, for some reason, I think it was revealed later that they zombified MC's dragon body even. So it's not really the same situation.

Users who are viewing this thread