The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 71

Double-page supporter
.... Feels a little ......... tooo easyy..... I mean... We had a 71 ish chapter build up for this? Thank you guys for the rapid chapter release nonetheless

Group Leader
The biggest issue so far... got removed in a few chapters ? ... what ?

@GruntZone360 I agree, that was too easy. I have a feeling that this snake has something hidden in her sleeves and maybe escape or something 🤔. But on the other hand she's not really that big of an antagonist so this quick resolution is better than a longer one that could've been solve easily.

Dex-chan lover
Just consider this the fundation of the story, and from now on the true story. Think that she was just trying to return home, not finding the one piece. Also that woman wasn't really bright or had a powerful background. She was just jealous, petty and ruthless. Not my kind of main antagonist for a long ark, this is satisfying enough,

Wow. A manga that actually tries to resolve the main issue in a timely manner. I'm impressed. Glad it's not like a 300+ chapter grind like SOME mangas

Dex-chan lover
really? she doesn't even have to prove who she is? the fake didn't have any support in the family to back her up or anything? just POOF "im here" the end?

Aggregator gang
I must agree that the issue resolved too fast. Maybe if the poison clan havemt been destroyed we can move to feng family vs poison clan arc. As of now, we know that the fake daughter is done for good.

Group Leader
If I had to guess, the main let-down for this, is the Poison Clan getting wiped out so easily.
They could've destroyed their HQ but have the masters escape and support the fake for a short while before they get exposed, dragging this a bit more with some fights involved (4-5 chapters ?).

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. I wanted them to get rid of that girl, but I didn't expect it to be that easy and fast XD

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that's too quick to be the end of it right? There's gonna be some kind of switcheroo at the last moment I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread