Blue Giant - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - More than you know

Group Leader
Hello,
there will be a bit of slow down for the translation as of Saturday 13 July till the 31 of July I will be on a work trip, I have some chapters in advance, I will keep posting them if I can but, i don't promise anything.
I will be back with more translation after that.

Mat.

Dex-chan lover
Wohoo more Jazz!
Take it easy mat,i keep my seat warm till next chapter

@mat87 I appreciate you taking your own time to do this for us, Im glad I didnt have to stop reading this manga, I can't thank you enough!

you are absolute godsend, beautiful manga with awesome translators. we appreciate you more than you know. thank you

Power Uploader
The title of this chapter, "More Than You Know", comes from a composition Introduced in the Broadway musical, Great Day, by Vincent Youmans with lyrics by Billy Rose and Edward Eliscu. Despite the fact that the musical only lasted for 29 performances, the song became a hit and was covered by many artists over the years.

Two jazz versions were recorded in 1939, a vocal version by Billie Holiday, which features Benny Carter on Alto saxophone, and another version recorded by Carter later that year, where he plays the trumpet, featuring Roy Felton on vocals. The song has since become a jazz standard, being covered by many artists such as Ella Fitzgerald, Dexter Gordon, Sarah Vaughn, and Sonny Rollins, among others.

Users who are viewing this thread