The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Their interactions are so cute! Ursch is the type of character I like as well so it's really nice to see a male lead with this kind of personality!

Dex-chan lover
That whip is kinda.. Skinny. Doesn't look like a whip at all... Cough
Many thanks

Group Leader
@nachtness I'm sorry I'm old and make old word choices
cri.png

Dex-chan lover
Ursch is indeed scary. I'm not sure if yandere is the right word for it, but it's the closest I can think of. And Isabella is just a dummy in love. I'm just glad she knows to draw the line at domestic violence, infidelity, and gambling. Switch gambling with any other addictive vice and you've pretty much covered all the big red flags.

Their dynamic...fits, for better or for worse. And they indeed make good decisions to prioritize a healthy romantic relationship. It'll probably work out because they both desperately and realistically try to make it so.

More importantly, Ursch is somehow just as OP as Isabella, which is...unexpected. I guess he would be if he's he one that supplies you with all the crazy items in the game.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ursch still scares me. I don't know. I am imagining a secret-yandere-slave-trading-something-something-evil-something-something-villain.

And I am only judging from that foreshadowy grin he does every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised she didn't have instant teleportation along with total invisibility and full clairvoyance skills.

Dex-chan lover
there's a very thin line between outright creepy and weirdly sweet... i don't know on which side is this story...

Users who are viewing this thread