I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for always bringing us villainess/isekai with female lead mangas! I'm looking forward to the development of this as well!

People really scared of brown people in that world wtf

Dex-chan lover
The source novel is only 1 volume long with 16 chapters, so this'll be a nice short story.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/18307869/275123837

Has anyone ever noticed how compared to shoujo/otome novels, their male-targeted counterparts always seem to run for far longer without a particularly clear goal to reach?

Double-page supporter
Oh right, i think i remember this novel and
i'm starting to get angry again. jesus, this one is infurating.

Dex-chan lover
The dark spirit magic king wanting her to harm some maid because of a spilled drink is probably why dark spirit users aren't liked; protagonist is the only one who knows what will happen if she acts on his advice. Further, continual antisocial sociopathic training starting at birth all the way through childhood from a malevolent spirit would result in a monster being formed every time. She's forced to live the equivalent of the Shining and Amityville Horror where everyone knows that she's got some poltergeist whispering "The person you're talking to doesn't like you, Claudia. They're afraid of you, Claudia. They'll harm you if you don't harm them first, Claudia." into her mind.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this showed how MC died...in such a tragic way. That went from quarrel to (realistic but) dark real fast.
Looking forward to this one.

Fed-Kun's army
"Ill erase my fate! with the power of my stand Dark Spirit King!"

Dex-chan lover
>Say she has brown skin and show it in manga
>Cover shows her with rather light skin

.- . wat

Group Leader
@WhimsiCat

We used the light novel cover since there's no decent manga volume cover yet and yes the LN does depict her with light(er) skin.

Dex-chan lover
Ok. I get it that they want to make the character a "dark-skinned" but the only way the light novel/ cover art qualifies as dark is when you put an albino beside her.

She's like chocolate milk with extra milk. FFS

Dex-chan lover
@SteveJust while a magical retaliation is uncalled for, the maid is deserving of scolding. At least from a professional standpoint. As far as Gerald and his counterproductive suggestions, I don't really blame him? It's kinda like he has to watch his favorite person in the world get snubbed and/or maligned all day every day for five years. I would be a bit peeved as well by this point.

Makes me wonder if the original Claudia also tried to be a good girl at first.

Users who are viewing this thread