Xian Ni - Ch. 113 - Stopping an Outburst

What the actual hell îs happenining în this manga. Can someone translae from English to English?

weew 10yrs so whats next another 20yrs i think haha i am confused on the story now well i will keep reading it hehe

i dont understand why ppl are confused with the plot. i thought its rather clear, tho he is kinda getting further away from him original purpose (revenge on the once who killed his 1st body..?) but maybe he has no choice.. he needed to get stronger to cross bk to the original place..
anyways thanks for translation and sharing <3

I've enjoyed the story so far. I'm hoping we can see the MC return to his world eventually, but it makes sense that he wants to get stronger first since he was killed once already. I wonder if he still plans to revive his parents or if he's given up. He may have been dragged along to this tomb-like place as a tool, but it seems to be working out for him.

Double-page supporter
@Jeff08

In cultivation stories it's not uncommon to sit still in one spot and meditate for 5-20 years, or go on journeys to get stronger for up to hundreds of years. Because cultivators have extremely long lives, it's not much of an issue. The stronger you get, the longer you live. Eventually you can become a god and be immortal, in pretty much all xianxia stories.

As far as i remember his only target was nascent forming pill or something for him to advance?

im not gonna nagging..
but i cant really follow what is the translation trying to say.

cant really understand it. man.. hard to follow..

just like the guy below there say..

need English to English

Users who are viewing this thread