Soul Land - Ch. 183 - Westbound

Dex-chan lover
Toxic booger encrusted bread, and someone vomiting into a werewolf's open mouth. I wonder if this one is on the novel author or the dude doing the manhua adaptation.

Aggregator gang
@glomoro completely the adaptation, the arm and the passing out did happen thou just in another way, that and apparently he has a thing for speed chick on the novel, thou in fairness, other than food he has to have sex a lot to control his flames, and was trying to get with her since appearing in story

Aggregator gang
@NoMemory I mean, I kinda felt like he had a crush on her but you're saying that besides eating to control his flames... He has mad sex in case there's no food? Fatty does!? WHAT!

Aggregator gang
@StarGasm yeah I had to look it up, apparently that's part of the reason he goes to the red light District, not sure if anyone would remember this or not but apparently in the novel the brothel he got beat the fuck up by pedo a guy name Bu Le ( here's his https://soulland.fandom.com/wiki/Bu_Le ) was basically over a prostitute, instead of him eating non-stop there

Users who are viewing this thread