Natsume Arata no Kekkon

EDIT :
This is ... extraordinarily strange and troubling.
It's biting and as usual the character is a bit crazy. But, I really like it! I have been looking forward to this author's new work since Dai-3 Gideon.
The main character is conversionalist and noisy, then his partner is a crazy serial killer who is not sweet at all. She (?) is horrible, her teeth is.
Well, I expecting a lot of tense brutal development between them. This is not sexy at all tho.

Dex-chan lover
Looks very interesting, too bad couldn't understand shit tho

Aggregator gang
Appearance Different from Personality Atypical Premise Beautician/s Contract Marriage Counselling Cunning Male Lead Emotionless Protagonist Handsome Male Lead Hidden Agenda/s Impersonating Someone Letter/s Manipulation Marriage Proposal Murder/s Murderer/s Prison Prisoner/s Serial Killer/s Violent Female Lead

Dex-chan lover
I've looked at some raws for this manga, is from the artist of Team Medical Dragon and some other great stories so it should be good on the long run.

I could only guess what it was happening in the raws but it looks like the girl isn't the serial killer but a copycat or a person informed about the killer and got arrested on purpose because she had a crap life where no one noticed her existance, the MC is investigating the thing and trying to get the truth from her because is she is behind bars the true clown is outside free and without worries, she and the MC have some kind of deal about marrying, MC looked like he was just trying to trick her with it at the start but then become more invested in the thing.
Her teeths are absolute murder.

I have the raw, clean redraw and the spanish translate up the chapter No. 15.
Search me in https://m.facebook.com/ProyectoNANK/

honestly, her teeth gave me nightmares but at the same, I still fall for her face everytime. also the slept on the paper and your scent is all over it seems similar to the bathwater fetish.

ch 2 um spoiler idk how to work this spoiler thing
if she broke the glass and falls on him with the no touching rule doesn't that mean she broke the rule. i wonder if he is going to die for that? hmm and also i wonder if her scent on those letters was good or bad? also arata is a fucking creep

Dex-chan lover
@crimsoncrow you are supposed to typing them in between the two '
'. Make sure that the later have '/' in front of 'S'

The plot seems so interesting but every time she opens her mouth I shudder. I hope later on the story she gets new teeth or sumthing cause Im actually grossed out

Users who are viewing this thread