Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Stuck in the wall… a woman’s butt?

Dex-chan lover
why not just rush to the capital and kill the royal family, you could take over and rule. as the hero who saved the world you would be welcomed as a hero and loved by the people. you already showed that you have the power to take on any enemy and you're not afraid to kill your enemies so why run?

@Doomer because it's easier to go to a labyrinth full of "tramps" and demons LMAO.

C18.jpg

Page 11 is a poor attempt at drawing close-up
She head got inflated like a balloon lol

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
Illbleed actually had a boss where you had to disable traps without freaking out, one of which was a butt mounted on the wall

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qjIAWtW5kY

Fed-Kun's army
@Nirimetus So, not only is there a demon king in this dungeon, but there is also a Drag(on) queen. Batum-tss

Edit: I think I got it wrong. Maybe. Is a tramp a transsexual or is it not that? I am not english, but I often saw tramp used to describe drag queen.

@dopeboykx
Be sincere. What would you do? XD
I would keep my distance, it would seem too good to be true, so it was most likely a trap XD

Aggregator gang
ahaha, if this was a hentai, hes start fucking that ass right ?

But seriously, whats with his name lol. And whys the kingdom declaring hes a traitor ? Can we get some more info on this ? Its said hes been killing the assassins, but cant he just launched an attack on the king instead of considering exile ?
Will this Piss knight be a reoccurring character ? Going to roll with the piss gags ?

Dex-chan lover
insta follow because of cover
insta hooked cuz butt
10/10 for frightening dumb girl to incontinence

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy That was my thought as well. Stick a dick in that and it will only be the first part of you that gets eaten.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I'd probably "ignore" them myself. It's a pretty big insult to people obsessed with their own power for you to go about your business while swatting away anything they throw at you. Might go straight to the capital while they're trying to kill me and just hang out to undermine their authority and make them feel weak.

Users who are viewing this thread