Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo. - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Is the blonde girl gay? Nvm it looks like the blonde girl has confirmed feelings for Izumi now

Double-page supporter
Thank you for this update DTB scans!!!

Go Kazusa! Let your love show through

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter... but my god I swear if in the next few chapters she says she also likes him >,< ............

@Istvan90623 Who cares about anime xd (I'll probably watch it a few years after it airs)

Double-page supporter
@Istvan90623 ....... lol anime's art style is usually a thousand times worse than the manga as well as rushing parts the manga/novel went through and sometimes you get a completely different ending... I'll always favor manga over anime :eek: (Not to mention it's easier/faster to read a manga/novel than sit down and watch something for 30+ minutes)

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360
Too early, she herself is not yet sure of her feelings. As for the anime, most of people won't read manga if exist adaptation of it. And if the anime will adapt the whole manga ...

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360 Making an anime out of a manga/ln/game is either serves the purpose of promotion, or milking the already existing fanbase on a wider level, in both cases because an anime reaches a bigger audience than the source material itself. Therefore yeah, people in general care more about the anime adaptation.

Power Uploader
That Izumi guy... is really a typical boy.

"I like Kasuza and she likes me! But this blond pussy is too tempting. I'll take both!"

I hope he gets neither.

God, please don’t tell me blonde chick has also just realized she actually likes Izumi. This whole time I was really just hoping she was doing what she’s doing to have the other girl realize her feelings and stop being a weakling over it.

aaaaaaaAaaAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I really hate love triangles, the author better not.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously Sugawara doesn't also like Izumi.
I believe she was surprised by Kazusa's new found confidence and resolve; something that, despite her mature demeanor and good looks, she hasn't achieved yet. The fact that she had to lie to the theater director that Izumi was her boyfriend just to show him, was testament to her immaturity.
The director was (and may still be) her first "love", and that is hard to get over, especially when it's not resolved. Yet, all I said is but a mere simplification of what actually went on in her mind. There's something about having your first love with someone unreachable and unavailable (the director) that changes people. Do differentiate this kind of affection from idolatry, as those 2 are not the same and have different effects. It can make people develop a fear of intimacy and romance. Easily resolvable through therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread