Golden Kamuy - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - What She Wants to Leave Behind

Dex-chan lover
Lol truly a pro-cameraman, he just started filming even though his partner was grabbed by the bear XD

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the consistency EverydayHeroes scans!

Aaaaaaaaaa live action!? Sign me up!

so when are we getting more plot instead of historical things about ainu (which is cool but can only stomach so many straight chapters of it)

@onepunchman: I think this is the first 'laidback' chapter we've had in a while to be fair. I reckon the groups (or at least who Sugimoto, Shirashi & Asirpa will be travelling with at least) will be changing pretty soon too once they make contact with Tsurumi, think what Noda's doing here might be a "calm before the storm" type deal.

Aggregator gang
@onepunchman So many straight chapters of it? This is the first one in a long time. The last few chapters where the showdown between the group and Vasily. The main purpose of this manga is showing Ainu culture and hunting. Noda just added the gold to make thing more interesting. He said in an interview that from the start, he wants to make a hunting manga. The Ainu culture is the essence of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
These sudden animal ambushes crack me up every time. I'd be too paranoid to walk into a forest if I was a character in this manga.
Also, I'm pleased to see the party has picked up a silent, non-hostile stalker.

Dex-chan lover
Vasily can make the famed "eye sparkle", this is proof enough that he deserves to be in the gang.

Users who are viewing this thread