RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - Yellow 11

Group Leader
This was the last chapter of volume 12 :)
You'll have to forgive me but I'm out of town for work, so i won't be able to release a chapter tomorrow. I'll upload the first chapter of vol. 13 the day after :)

@kingsonte thank you for your hard work. Please take as much time as you need for a break (just not too long or we'll die of manga stavation, lol). You've done us a great service as the provider of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
A fitting place for a hiatus.
Man that was brutal.

Dang.... No easy ways out of that .... Ieroh didn't have much of a choise. .. Thank for the good work

I'm sorry but the guys of the dojo are just dumb. I can see the sensei being crazy and offing himself with "honor" like that in desperation, but how can an entire group of people react like that. There's no honor in pointlessly dying, just try to run away, live somewhere else.

Wow... what i love about this manga is when Shits have to go down, they go down real hard and fast with immense brutality

@Pariston well to be fair they have all been nationally wanted and their families will be threatened as long as they still live on. The insane sensei reinforced this fear didnt help either. But i agree with you there is better option than seppuku. If i were them i would have kept on fighting til the last breath. I mean if you know you're gonna die might as well go out banging

Double-page supporter
Interesting, Hansuke did say before that he has no more ties to the village and he doesn't really believe in the samurai code of honor since he isn't one himself, so perhaps he also made it out alive and we'll see him in future chapters soon?

Users who are viewing this thread