JK to Sutego no Akachan

Dex-chan lover
holyshit, this has potential to be interesting, cant wait to see more

Group Leader
here we go again....
PS: please dont make it a fucking incest again

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

P.S Motherly gyarus are the best!

Fed-Kun's army
Now turn this into yuri and it will be top tier. 😀

(I hope it wasn't rape.)

Dex-chan lover
It's a premise that could potentially be interesting, although the fact that the mangaka's other works are basically an attempt to be edgier than bismuth is a tad worrying.
Also odd that the prologue has a point of the view from the baby. I don't even... How would a newborn infant remember their mother's face?
Then there's also the question of how the fuck the gyaru would be allowed to keep the baby. It's bad enough the mother just left a newborn there in a cardboard box like it's a fucking cat, but there's kinda a bit of legality involving the life of another person.

Could be interesting. And as long as the mangaka doesn't just go for the edgy shock value, it could be a versatile series where it does heartwarming slice of life, romance and/or drama. Or it could just descend into paper thin story and development where the characters go off the rails into nonsensical shock developments and eventually the series implodes on itself.

Time will tell - I want to see more.

Nothing says "comedy" more than abandoning your baby under a bridge.

The mangaka has a dark sense of humor with his other oneshot but I'm hoping they make this into fluff. Gyaru with a heart of gold is my crack.

Fed-Kun's army
Im on board with this story. Hopefully the story goes well

Group Leader
Wait, it's shoujo? Would've thought from the synopsis that it would either be seinen or jousei.

Group Leader
@youkari you might be right about that. I still can't decide the demographic even after reading the full volume as I'm not really familiar with Shoujo and Josei manga.

Group Leader
@dane17eduard I guess in general, when compared to shoujo, jousei and seinen seem to deal with social and cultural issues in a more mature and serious manner, or in ways that try to get the reader to question their existing perception and prejudices on said issue.

@dane17eduard i would say, it is Josei.
The problem is that it is serialized in Comic Walker which doesn't have set demographics.
The theme and art, especially the cover, seems far too different from other Shoujo manga and more like Josei or even Seinen.
That doesn't mean that it can't be Shoujo, it's just difficult to differentiate.
Btw you are doing a good job at scanlating

When i look the baby closely, the baby age is between 3-4 month old. So where the hell the girl with glases hiding for that along time? or where the baby live for that along time?

Group Leader
I find the whole premise of this appaling. The biological mother should be in jail for a long, long time. I can barely understand not wanting to raise your own child, but to abandon a newborn baby in a cardboard box like an unwanted kitten, left unprotected to whatever dangers may occur, is the epitome of horrible human behavior.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of with the "appalled" and "can't suspend disbelief" factions here. They have these things called adoption agencies. Really, WTF?!

in here, you’ll get shocked by what “mothers” do. They abandon their new born child in dumpsters. Some put their child in plastic bags and leave them in the streets or hide them in grass. Etc. tsk.

Users who are viewing this thread