Tsugumomo - Vol. 22 Ch. 111 - After the Tournament (Lewd Edit)

Aggregator gang
NICE, i was about to go looking for the "live drawing" version

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that was the H border back there all right.

Chapter was a return to form with Kiriha and the main blue balling not one but two of his harem. Turns out the lewd edit makes the main's reluctance even harder to bear.

AHHHHHH.....
image.gif

Now if only all the chapters were Lewd Edits

Dex-chan lover
Hehhh? There's not that much of a difference... You only see the genitals more clearly. =/

Contributor
Make no sense these edits, not because i don't like ero manga, i read a lot of H, but because is something not intended and "added" to the original manga denaturalizing it into something is not.
I support only the original work, how the creator draw it, don't matter the content, but modify it is something i can't able to read or support.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually not an edit but the original before censor, so Kisato is right.
And that IS the original work, Nick.

Contributor
@Kisato @Equilibrium - Really? How is possible to make an uncut version and then censor it later? Isn't always the countrary? The magazine is censored then the tankoubon is uncut? Very odd, but if is the truth then all the previous chapter were censored too?

Group Leader
The artist draws all the naughty bits in the original art which is shown on his streams which he later removes for publication.

Dex-chan lover
this is a dumb question, but since i read the manga some time ago i kinda forgot...
did Kazuya lost his virginity to Kiriha? if i remember correctly it was heavily implied but not said outright

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is called "lewd edit" and not "lewd version" for some reason. No wonder people get confused.

Well... Am I the only one wonder whether or not Madarai was killed after reading this?
I know this is wrong priority with the Lewd Edit version.... but the wording imply so right?

Users who are viewing this thread