Tsugumomo - Vol. 22 Ch. 111 - After the Tournament

Dex-chan lover
So kazuya can use both kiriha and kyouka from now on then ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Hadski Once Kazuya convinces Kyouka that he's not going to abandon her just because he now has Kiriha again, probably.

Dex-chan lover
A~nd we're back! The story can move on, now that this ugly mess, both figurative and literal, is behind them and us.
I can only imagine what's going to happen from now on. Will he have to work both of their powers together? How will he get a Tsundere like Kyouka to do the dirty with Kiriha- and by that I mean join forces. A vibrating drill sounds pretty clean, if you ask me. And I'm sure it'll come into play vs Mom.

Does he have enough vitality to handle all of these waifus?

Double-page supporter
Hamada-sensei be like.
"Fuck it! Let's just trace both Kyouka and Kiriha's pose!!! But make it funneh!"
Ain't complaining, it was hot nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
Are you suggesting that your first thought was to use vibrating drill to Mom?
Just clarifying.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
Sexually, no. Any weapon able to vibrate at high power would decimate a corresponding weapon. We saw that eariler in the fighting. However, knowing this manga though, highly possible it's going to be sexual.
I mean, there IS that second body that totally wants the D.

Dex-chan lover
Try to win a tournament so hard that you cause many to suffer only in the end do you end up permanently mutated regardless whether or no you've won. Losing and living in horrible pain and looking like an absolute monster in jail for the rest of your life you wish for the easy way out to which the loli splitting granny turns him to mince meat.

Users who are viewing this thread