Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 44 - Pyun Do-hyun from the Convenience Store

Dex-chan lover
about time she wakes him the fuck up. SHE IS HIS FUCKING FIANCE. you fuckign self cuck virgin wakw the fuk up. you seriously gonna leave your fiance with another fuckign dude? fuck off kid or you gonna get your ass NTR'd.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna have to man up if he doesn't want to have his girl stolen from him, also I still think that the oppa is gay

jak

Contributor
What's with all the terrible watermarks over half the pages?

@kronix - Calm the fuck down. It's idiots like you who poison the comments with your "cuck this, NTR that" bullshit because your fragile little mind can't seem to take anything, but pure fluff. They are fiancees in name only right now. Just because he asked the guy to stay with her, doesn't mean he's gonna fuck her to the point where she doesn't care about anyone else. Even if she developed feelings for this guy, it still wouldn't be NTR. God, people like you are so fucking annoying.

Yeah Noona, do not let those b ** glasses do whatever she wants here, you're better than her in every way

Contributor
Ok, let's not get too carried away with the whole fiancee business since that's clearly not a thing, they're not engaged in any way except by title, but can this MC stop being so fucking bipolar? How come he can be so considerate to her social phobia one chapter and then the next completely disregard that and expect her to be alone with someone she's never met before? I know he's supposed to be a kid but why does this like 13 year old look like he's 20? Lot of questions...

Dex-chan lover
to be honest the author needs to stop fucking around with the whole drama shit and keep doing hentai shit, this drama bullshit is wack

Iod

You guys consider this drama? Go read his UnbalancexUnbalance work, shit straight out from a soap opera.

Users who are viewing this thread