Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Anjou-san Wants to Go To the Arcade

@MegaAnime Yeah, I walked away with no injuries. Just a massive inconvenience, especially since it happened 2 states away.

Had the car literally for all of one month before it got smashed by a semi, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@ReimuHakurei oof now that harem of tsunderes, Loli elves, and busty thots are never gonna get their hero-sama in that Isekai... feels bad man...
Kidding, glad ur ok!

Power Uploader
@ReimuHakurei, stay safe, you're a lucky man to have no injuries! Thanks for the chapter!
Also judging by this chapter, there is no romance in this manga, at all, lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@ReimuHakurei I'm glad you made it out unscathed. Sucks that your car got totaled.

I'm curious as to why Chita seems to dislike Seto so much. At first I chalked it up to the author writing Chita as the stereotypical "guy hating lesbian" that lashes out against all men and that she perceived Seto as someone who is trying to "steal" one of her friends from her. However Chita doesn't act suspicious around Inuyama, despite the fact that he's a guy, shows interest in one of Chita's friend (Toyoda), and is more of an over-the-top perv compared to Seto. In fact, Chita and Inuyama we're friendly towards each other in the chapter where they tried on some gore make-up. I don't get it.

Maybe Chita has a crush on Anjou while seeing Toyoda as a friends and that's what fuels her distaste for Seto specifically, maybe she feels like Seto is hiding something or is two faced while seeing Inuyama as more upfront about who he is and what he wants. Who knows?

Contributor
@ReimuHakurei Considering the state of the world today, maybe being isekai'd wouldn't have been a bad thing after-all. 😉

All jokes to the side, I was in one myself almost 20 years ago, and "walked" away with a broken vertebrae- still hurts on occasion.. The lucky part for me was that I got spun between 2 semi's. Just a second or two difference (slower or faster) and the story would have been A LOT different.

Group Leader
Glad he is ok that car is messed up...
Also mc still slow on the hunts, then again they are already practically dating :3

@KazumaLee94 "@ReimuHakurei I'm glad you made it out unscathed. Sucks that your car got totaled.

I'm curious as to why Chita seems to dislike Seto so much. At first I chalked it up to the author writing Chita as the stereotypical "guy hating lesbian" that lashes out against all men and that she perceived Seto as someone who is trying to "steal" one of her friends from her. However Chita doesn't act suspicious around Inuyama, despite the fact that he's a guy, shows interest in one of Chita's friend (Toyoda), and is more of an over-the-top perv compared to Seto. In fact, Chita and Inuyama we're friendly towards each other in the chapter where they tried on some gore make-up. I don't get it.

Maybe Chita has a crush on Anjou while seeing Toyoda as a friends and that's what fuels her distaste for Seto specifically, maybe she feels like Seto is hiding something or is two faced while seeing Inuyama as more upfront about who he is and what he wants. Who knows?"

First I'm glad the typesetter is okay and hope that the next vehicle is better and safer.
Chita might want Anjou to be with a man instead of a cuckold. We've all have had a friend or relative in a relationship we don't approve of the other party, but it's worse when they marry them or have a kid making it harder to stay or end the relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread