Doushite Watashi ga Bijutsuka ni!?

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like your common household CGDCT, though the tags seem to suggest otherwise. Comedy was okay. We'll see, I guess.
(Edit: The tags no longer suggest otherwise. Oh well.)

Group Leader
I request someone to do a better typesetting, please.

Contributor
Oh p106 scanlating new stuff, thanks dude mmm...
This kinda looks like Hidamari Sketch mmm...

Group Leader
Thanks for the translations! ! This looks really cute so far. Comic Girls feels here is real.

Group Leader
Just stopping by. 3rd chapter soon! 4th might take some time. This series is pretty hard to translate with the characters speaking different dialects and all the puns...

How do you like the manga?

Best manga ever.

The tags no longer suggest otherwise.

Wasn't me who removed them...

I request someone to do a better typesetting, please.

Here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2058031

Comic Girls feels here is real.

Fun fact, the author was like 15-16 year old when these chapters were first published.

Group Leader
Comment number actually decreased since I uploaded the latest chapter, damn... Anyone still reading this?

Fun fact of the day: this manga is drawn almost entirely with traditional tools (as in pen & paper). Even the panel frames are drawn by hand.

Leaving a comment here to support the series and the translator!

Is this the story other Kirara mangakas really like reading as well? I heard a few months ago, a certain mangaka finished high school, and I was wondering if this is that story.

I also vaguely recall Cloba-U streaming on YouTube, making a non-SnM story, and if this was the basis of that story as well.

Group Leader
@RecycledCabbage

This is probably the one you were thinking of. Aizaki Utau graduated from high school a few month ago.

Cloba.U is a big fan of this manga and made a 60 page doujinshi called "桃色、黄色、とうめい、はいいろ" (preview here - there are big spoilers for the manga there though).

Contributor
@p106 : I like the manga a lot, but I like how much you are involved into the project much more. It's nice to see someone who isn't just releasing chapters like it's a job. It's like with the team translating Yuru Camp, you can feel the passion.

Users who are viewing this thread