MookHyang - Dark Lady

Double-page supporter
like several people already mentioned, please enlighten us how is this gender bender?

Is this based off of a novel? If not how can anyone tell it's going to have genderswap? The raws only go up to chapter 23 and that's already been scanlated.

So from what a pieced together from different post he becomes a little girl loses all his powers and the series turns to shit

Fed-Kun's army
<agg removed> This website where you can read up to chapter 24

Fed-Kun's army
After reading 24 chapters, I don't see how this is a genderswap manhwa.

the genderswap tag is a spoiler @Sopu title might be a spoiler also XD once you connect the dots

while it does come down to personal interests both here and on levi people have said the story is crap after the swap happens.

Fed-Kun's army
@aran1 I only came because it was a genderswap tho. SO that won't bother me at all, plus I doubt most of them read Korean because they are reading the English edit.

@sopu "dark lady" which seems weird considering the mc is a male :p
im told the swap is a couple chapters away but that could be 5-10 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aran1 I am still reading it, in hope to see where the mc goes, and fingers crossed that it is a genderswap. People are saying he loses his power, well I want to see where it goes from there.

Contributor
Beginning of this manhwa was filled with cringe as fuck chuunibyou long winded explanations and setup. LEL. Almost skipped this one because I was getting bored of how "OP" the MC was since there was barely any interesting development (Imagine in a competitive online game a T500 whipping up bronze wood tier ladder players, lame). Mage boy was cool and the party leader were nice people so I decided to stick around, and people saying the MC will lose his power turned this into a must read for me. Checked the date of the original publication of the novel (1999) and was not surprised. It read too much like a self-insert fantasy and seeing the MC finally might finally make this fun to read.

And MC is a manchild getting mad over a little girl getting GB ->>> that's some fine karma. If this happened in another comic people would've defended the loli, but I've seen a lot of readers' (not on this website) comment murderous threats over a little kid. OK. Stay mad you psychos.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lewdhandholding If genderswap is not your cup of tea, then I guess you can consider it shit, but the majority of people who are gonna be reading it is because of the genderswap tag.

For everyone else who has caught up to chapter 27
He is going to turn into the thing he most despises, LOL. what(/who?) do you think that's gonna be?!

Users who are viewing this thread