Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - It's sudden because it's a surprise

Fed-Kun's army
Damn... Holding hands before you sleep... Are you wanna get your wife pregnant!

Dex-chan lover
Why not just buy a double bed? Why not just buy curtains so she can change her clothes? Why can't the married couple just be ok to see each other changing clothes?

And... loans are bad habits.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 They already said that a bigger bed would take up too much room, they didn't think of a curtain because they didn't think about it, and they have never dated anyone else and in most love-comedies people who like/love each other get embarrassed about the other seeing them more than usual. As for loans, as long as they are very careful with what company/bank or person they get one (AND ONLY ONE) from they should be able to pay it back over time without going into unnecessary debt, but I feel like Nasa is usually smart enough about his money (don't forget he almost blew a ton on rings), that he'll be ok there.

Dex-chan lover
Well, but his wife sleeps beside him so that means there is room for a double bed. And to save space during the daytime you could buy a folding bed.

Double-page supporter
> Well, but his wife sleeps beside him so that means there is room for a double bed. And to save space during the daytime you could buy a folding bed.

Her futon gets folded up and put into the closet when she's not using it. Getting a double bed would mean permanent loss of space vs. temporary loss of space at night, when the futon is not needed. And since Nasa already has a single bed, they can't get a double futon either.

That aside, I love how this chapter has Nasa convincing Tsukasa that they need to move to a bigger house without offending her or otherwise triggering those female switches that will send them into a bad mood.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey how can I put th H tag to the title and tags for this manga? I mean HOLDING HANDS is a very lewd and perverted action!!! What will the kids think if they read this manga!!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Attack on Hand Holding.

H-manga's need a new sub-genre that involves nothing but a build up to holding hands.

whadap with the reference? haahah and the way he persuade his waifu are sooo brilliant!! i want waifu like that :(

Aggregator gang
He called during night? guess his family won't be sleeping for a while especially if they use social media. Reminds me of this manga where the 23 year old protagonist's ex- high school lover died and it turn out they have a child and she kept it a secret for few years. He didn't know and now they are living together. After few chapters he was talking with his mom and he revealed he have a child. The title is "My Girl" . https://mangadex.org/chapter/95654/1

Users who are viewing this thread