Lemonade Scans

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I followed you from Kare ni Irai shite wa ikemasen. ^-^ Thank you for picking it up. I'll check out your other scanlation works here. <3

One of the best scans group! You guys have always been my favorite group!
Ever since I’ve read shoujo manga way back in highschool, I have always read all your releases, but I never knew how to contact you before (well, I have visited the site a couple times and I joined the server too)~
I just came to comment down my response to all the effort you guys sacrificed despite dealing with all of your personal affairs, and all these years with you makes me a very contented reader. I wish for all of the members’ happiness ❤️

@Arisa05
That message just made our team's day. Thank you so much for the constant support and reading the works we do!
I understand sometimes we are slow but I can guarantee we try to never sacrifice quality!
Thank you for being so kind!

@/everyone else asking for discord, it's linked on our MD profile!

Aggregator gang
Just a comment, but maybe include on your "no uploading it online" that there is an exception for mangadex "where you upload it yourself" or something like it. I thought it was against your wishes here and wanted to report the release for it.

just my 2 cents.

Thanks for your translation work!

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I came across this on another site, so someone stole and reuploaded your work. https://manganelo.com/manga/xh922777

Hello! I saw that you are uploading some mangas only on your blog now, and I really like some of them, but I can't download it on my phone... It says that I don't have any compatible app to visualize this kind of format, so could you please tell me what app should I download to be able to visualize it? Or am I only able to see it in a computer? If you don't know exactly what app I should use, could you at least tell me what format are the chapters (if they're in PDF, etc...) so I can look for it on my own, please?

Hi 👋 thank you for translating
‘Na no ni, Chigira-kun ga Amasugiru’, I cannot wait for an update. Please don’t drop this series 💕

Hello Lemonade scans
Thank you for translating Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii, I'm really enjoying the series.

Ney! Where's the image used as recruiting page in Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu from? Is it from a manga or just random art?

Users who are viewing this thread