March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 15 Ch. 160 - Azusa Number 1 (5)

Every time a new chapter of this comes out, my soul gets either scrunched up or completely healed. I'm not complaining though...

Fed-Kun's army
Winning at work and having three loveliest of girls to go home to, is Rei really a seinen protag?

My boy won, and now he gets to go eat dinner with his Favorite Girl and her family, can’t wait for the next chapter.
Thanks again for the translations, you guys are the best.

Dex-chan lover
Kiriyama is quietly becoming a pretty badass shogi player. I got the impression that that guy, for all his . . . quirks . . . was not a pushover, and he'd done research on Kiriyama, and he brought some moves he considered serious mojo, and then Kiriyama metaphorically held his head under water until he drowned. Calmly, without really breaking a sweat.

Recently noticed that Umino tends to pay more attention than usual to the Shishiou/Lion King (this manga’s Ryuuou/Dragon King placeholder) tournament matches, like this one.
Then I remembered that this manga is literally called “The Lion of Sangatsu”. Heh.
I guess we already know what will be Rei’s first major title, maybe not this time, but eventually for sure.

Dex-chan lover
a really good match and ended on a good note

i love this series i really hope we also get more anime of this series in the near future

Dex-chan lover
GAH. She brings him back from the land of darkness. That's so sweettt
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Come on guys! Rei won the match uncontested and has his mind all over the place until he finds comfort with Kawamoto family. Gotta love how deep Umino makes this story.

Aggregator gang
Everyone is focusing on Hina but I really like Azusa. He is so relatable even the way he scratched the tatami mat and his hands in the post-match. I like Rei but I also hope his opponents like Azusa and Nikaidou can get stronger and give Rei more challenges. I found the shogi players are much more interesting than the sisters with their personality, way of life, motivation and determination. The shogi chapters are always beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread