Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Why even bother testing them? If you're a villain you should just get rid of them before they become a problem for your plans, isn't it?

Staff
Developer
@YHXing, yup! c5p36 it's quite clearly his left arm! Looks like the mangaka slipped up :p

Contributor
@YHXiang

Wait wasn’t it the left arm that was cut off not the right

To be fair this series is so milquetoast of an isekai that I could totally see the artist just forget to change that.

It’s like how the fantasy world conveniently has superior Japanese dango or how the girls are still written as these strong female characters when so far the MC has saved them from basically every conflict.

Dex-chan lover
An evil church...what else is new, I like it how that evil 1 armed dude was like I should probably quit this job LMAO also did that girl become a slave now since she got that spider tattoo? cant help but somewhat feel a little bad for those small bad guys lol

this is what i dont get with these stories ur trying to do some grand villainy yet focus on unrelated people who wouldn't be able to stop u if u didn't focus on them

Double-page supporter
Guys, it's fine if it's his right arm. He just flipped his sprite.

Dex-chan lover
MC dealt a large setback to the villain, now he has to re-learn how to masturbate with his non-dominant hand

Aggregator gang
well, it's going to be fine as long as there are no tragedy and/or drama tag

Aggregator gang
This must be the most generic Isekai I have come across. From the setting and characters to the execution.

After reading the story from the past chapters, I think there is going to be a near rape scene in the future. I hope my prediction is wrong though.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, author? The villain pulls out a knife aiming to stab someone in public in broad daylight? What kind of terrible public order is this place? Heck, with this kind of public order, people would run away from the city!

Dex-chan lover
500 million is a lot of people 🤠 maybe they use magic to unlock more food production on their tech tree

Users who are viewing this thread