Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 8 Ch. 24 - The Strongest Sage, Settin…

Inb4 feudal lord is a fat idiot that will attempt to rape MC's harem.

Dex-chan lover
Just once I’d like an MC that’d kill a feudal lord and replace him or her with doppelgänger/clone/homunculus/golem, etc. would be a nice change of pace

Dex-chan lover
@shoker: She's Pichu to Mr. Atomic's Pikachu.

Fumbles but strangely cute for it, and is also secretly a terrifying monster.

Dex-chan lover
@Fortis99 : for the same reason most secretaries are desirable... being attractive is a (non publicly stated) job requirement, and helps to succeed careers dealing with the public who are there by choice rather then by necessity. Men can tend to be easier hot women they think they can talk up and seduce.

@Sep10trion : so a fallout 4 fanfic?

Double-page supporter
This guild clerk somehow makes me think of Konosuba... not sure why, can't quite place my finger on it. Just <something(s)> about her, what could it possibly be...

Dex-chan lover
I want to say the Lord is a demon and actually malicious, but it probably will just be an incompetent greedy ass.

Aggregator gang
-how is my magical radiation ?
-3.6 roentgen. Not great, not terrible

If anyone is wondering, this chapter coincides with chapter 137 in the wn. (least if we speak of uh, the ones from sousetsuka)

Dex-chan lover
At this level of "incompetence" it is rather hard to assume, that the Lord isn't a demon, but well...

@Sep10trion: Good thing for you (and us), that this series MC is that kind of psycho, who would do such a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...we probably don't even need the MC to deal with the lord. Let the cliche sleazy noble go after his girls and let's see what happens.

It's not like they don't have sway either. They can totally beat the hell out of him if he crosses a line and the king would probably back them up.

Dex-chan lover
and, the king knows nothing about this... call about no intelligence department or royal spies....

Dex-chan lover
Time to get rid of that shitty lord and say he was working with the demons

Dex-chan lover
@endo54 : If i recall right from the web novel
the lord is intercepting communications and has the town under close to martial law. Plus it take a while to reach the town by normal (non-Matthias) means, but I think there was an ongoing investigation, and info does not travel very far very fast in their world, as there are certain things that should have spread to this town by now but have not ;)

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 Still spies should be able to cross through the forest I'd think. Should be masters of stealth and speed. Matty could potential create a road through the monster bushes

Users who are viewing this thread