Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Hero Crosses a Great River

Dex-chan lover
Wow. She's pulling all the tropes so tsun that it almost feels like a parody. I guess it's just been a while since I saw a full tsundere.

I don't think their decision was wrong there. You can't depend on Garius for everything, so they brought someone with sharp senses and someone with high magic skill along. They probably could've fought the humans off to an extent since they only needed to cover 2 people's escape, but this makes sense too since they know the humans want to capture them, which makes a decoy and rescue always an option.

You know, something had occurred to me while I was rereading this. Could Garius's figure despite being a Hero be because he's inadvertently "fully using" any food he consumes?

Dex-chan lover
It would be refreshing if they encounter a nice human and an asshole demihuman...

Dex-chan lover
wow, sometimes im amazed at how hard it is to be an elf girl without getting raped :( I mean... he just used this trope one chapter ago

Double-page supporter
Oh your cruel... Big boi is helping everyone like a good man, and two ladies are in trouble. With a cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
How are humans this big of a threat? Really?
Those jacked demons from Release That Witch need to cross over into this and other fantasy stories
and start fucking humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Out of the frying pan into the fire .. how much bad luck you just have to have elf girl?

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 I'm not really gonna defend her since I also think its quite ridiculous but you do have to consider that it did take her a few seconds to cast that spell, so she might be screwed(pun intended) unless she gets away from those two really quickly and casts her magic( which should be very easy considering that she's an elf, aka. nimble forest person) or she uses something small and quick like fire bolt or fire arrow( which she very much should be capable of doing).

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu It really depends on how the magic works in this world and how she is trained. She could clearly cause damage but they were likely caught because they don't hold up well in close combat.

Dex-chan lover
man can humans not be rapey for maybe 1 isekai or fantasy world?

Users who are viewing this thread