Author Chapter 12 (Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99)
Bruh it feels like you can pop em with a needle
1 year ago This post by TrueGoddessReincarnation has been marked as moderated.
1 year ago This post by Meybi has been marked as moderated.
this comment section is cancer, why can't we just shut up and enjoy all the bad fantasy manga on this site
I do hope Tina becomes lots stronger. I'd like to see her fight even better than the time Dylan made her rampage with lust. Does Dylan move more towards magic and uses his less powerful jester skills less?
Why are all these morons who clearly don't care for the size of these breasts still hanging around? Mouthbreathers like Meybi who feel like anyone at all should care what they think. People, we are 12 chapters in at this point it is no one's fault but your own if you are still reading this.
1 year ago This post by TrueGoddessReincarnation has been marked as moderated.
Like I said in the previous chapter's comment section, there are people that'd read this far and still complaining about the boobs huh, I guess stupidity knows no bounds.
OPPAI BANZAI!!
@fuadhika
there are people that'd read this far and still complaining about the *

most comment sections have one or more people like that
@TrueGoddessReincarnation Because I want attention in a manga website thread where virgins love their size SSS tits right?, sure sure you fucking loser, you can call me names but I cant call you a fucking idiot? nice bias mods.
Daviot
Forum Moderator
@TrueGoddessReincarnation @Meybi
At this point, your argument has started derailing the thread. Per rules 5.1.5 and 5.1.6, please either take it to direct messages or let it drop for the benefit of other readers. If necessary, use the block function.

Thanks,

Daviot
@Daviot, that is fine but if this dude has a history of doing this crap, he doesn't deserve to even post.
last panel...

i think there will be a little earthquake when both land at the same time
shortstack army, assemble!
HEE HEE
Ahhh, can we switch at least one of the two against the spirit? She nice :D
75% of their body mass is just those huge titties. Not complaining tho.
Gotta love this dude
That ending page.... Michaaaeeellll....!! ;__;