Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Group Leader
Just as an aside, tomorrow (luck willing) will be the last chapter from the web raws. After that, we'll be on a two week wait between chapters. There is a small bonus chapter I have to TL though, so if I don't have that ready by tomorrow I might release it the day after.

Ty for the ch and take your time, a lot of people appreciate your efforts and your hard work, you can try whit a new proyect if u like.

Group Leader
@Amarrez Thank you for the chapter!

Also, how on Earth their chest muscles and skins can hold those earth-shattering stacks while jumping like that?

@Amarrez
thanks for translating the chaps.
only 1 more chap to go.
Are you going to translate another manga?

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn... I'm enjoying this despite every instinct telling me not to. Dylan alones carries the whole show.

But I'm here for the shortstacks, not gonna lie.

Group Leader
@ak0ztik
I'll be continuing with my current monthlies (Liselotte and Employed Fiancee), as I wait for another monthly manga that's on the horizon that I think a lot of you may like (assuming the art is good).

Dex-chan lover
I'm losing interest. For a newly made 'sage', he's used a whopping ONE sage skill.

the combination between nymph flat chest and 2 girls big watermelon somehow make me spechless

@Amarrez
Don't suppose you could translate the rest of that 'I made the wrong person a magical girl' if you're looking for something else?

Group Leader
@Acidroach
I'm not actively looking for anything else right now, but I might end up picking something up on a flight of fancy. I do prefer looking at completely new things instead of picking up dropped TLs though, as a rule

Double-page supporter
😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣girls: banzai!!! _ but ends up hitting their face with their boobies🤣

🤣but i still really like the story

very uplifting

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez Speaking of Liselotte, do you plan to continue work on translating Liselotte's WN? Only about 15 more chaps to the end if I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread