I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 39

Aww... the prince is so cute! Definitely the handsomest potential love-interest so far. (Yes, I don't count the brother. I don't like incest.)

Its too bad his mother is a snake.

Contributor
@KuroInfinity

Aww... the prince is so cute! Definitely the handsomest potential love-interest so far. (Yes, I don't count the brother. I don't like incest.)

And Emiel ? He's my favorite male character :d

Aggregator gang
no, no, no. just let me watch estelles fluffy life without any needless drama from romance pls

Dex-chan lover
wonder how her Brother and Father will react to her not knowing her birthday. do they know? or will they finally catch the insignificant mother to get some info, with some slaughtering afterwards?

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't seen the mother in over 30 chapters and the author still finds ways to make me hate her more and more.

Contributor
@PawPadKnight

In the beginning of the story, Estelle is 11 yo and Emiel is 18 yo (yo ucan find this in chapter 8).

So it's not really a problem for the age gap once she is a bit older.

Aggregator gang
Age gape is rarely the problem. The problem is power dynamics. The power dynamics of an 11 and 18 year old will still have some effect when they are 38 and 45. The power dynamics of this particular setup are complicated, but I'd rather not pair her with anyone. At least not yet.

@Siquall

No-thank-you to an age gap that big. That's just pedophilia. 😬

Emiel is more like an uncle, or an older brother that has has a 10-20 year age difference.

I just came back from rereading the first couple of chapters, and wow has the author come a long way from the start, seems the author got a grasp on the story they wanted to tell. Like I totally forgot Estelle had a past life, and she certainly doesn't seem like a character who had a past life now. So proud of how far its come

legend say don't trust the sly eyes dude
can we trust him?
don-t-trust-him.png

Aggregator gang
In this day and age, you can' be called Riddle without being branded as a Slytherin.

So I was wondering about the future.
So Estelle will be tortured in the future, I assume for being an elementalist & some other things I don’t quite know about yet. And I assume that the curse is probably true, giving the royal family a upper hand. It’s been noted that she’s been tortured in the future. So, for the Castiellos to be such a powerful family & for her to undergo so much suffering tells me that there is a loop hole somewhere

@Berdy
Arghh I knew something as dark as that is coming. Usually when stories are mostly fluffy at the start I get paranoid 😣

Users who are viewing this thread