Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Yasss!! was worried you were gonna skip chapter 12 since someone sniped it and used google translate for it. Thanks for the chapter 😀

Double-page supporter
And I was proven correct.
The other scan group didn't seem like the kind of group that would react immaturely and drop the series with one quickly done scan.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! Thank you for putting out a readable chapter of this great series! :)

Aggregator gang
Much less confusing then that rushed one we got from the other group, thank you for the translation @Uxtef and co.

Better TL indeed :)
Little shame that its month later.

Contributor
"She fell down the stairs... and is completely fine!"

everyone did that hooping and hollering just for the translator to not give a fuck lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad you did the chapter even if the other guy did it. I don't bitch about the other translation because I'm not an asshole (like some people), but as you can tell, there are many differences between the two in terms of translation quality.

In example, I never noticed the other lady was wearing a wig to do those crimes and framed Heronia. Heronia might be a bitch but she's not evil from the looks of it. She might have not even noticed. Also, it's pretty much confirmed now that Heronia is like Bertia; a person who played the game.

There were some missing information from the other translation that is vital to the story, but it was a good attempt nonetheless. Comparing one's work with another more professional one helps them improve. So yeah, it's good to have both.

Also, I'm glad you didn't drop it. Honestly, some scanlation groups can be petty little sh*ts because of a single chapter but hey, you're above that behavior so kudos.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Lil' Bro is stepping the hell up, huh? Coming in at the Perfect Older Brother while he's having a sulk. Good!

And I do love the Fans of Miss Bert- she's so direct she can't help but charm people.

She better have simply fallen down the stairs.
If someone pushed here, heads will fly.

(other one probably should be removed now. Quality was low enough that the translator felt the need to comment on it, and the title, although courteous, is in violation of the rules)

" read freely but complain to the other one translation, when a better translation finally come "
why do you have to compare both translation?, just say "thanks for you hard work " is enough

Fed-Kun's army
C'mon Bertia, you're the villainess. You're not supposed to have an accident until the ending!

Dex-chan lover
Oh no the stairs, the third greatest killer of characters behind trucks and the Japanese cold

Dex-chan lover
Ahh. . . too bad i already read the ' a very rushed and unpolished version' version of this chapter

Contributor
Oh boy, if she's heavily hurt, the prince will snap.

I pity everyone in school if it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread