Monster Partner of The Vast Sea of Trees - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Observer

Dex-chan lover
It's as if this manga's trying it's earnest to avoid mentioning the "G" word. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
20-30t that is a big motherf***ing cow and yes I know it is a behemoth but come on it looks like bull dudes

Fed-Kun's army
I like how each chapter ends with a log showing the details of the monster, and trying to say “these are just weird animals, they’re just trying to survive.”

Don't throw away your foods, kids! Eat to the last crumb.

The Behemoth is 20t-30t with bulletproof hide with a tail that can smash through walls. That is not a beast that's a bloody medium tank.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake

Human meat is considered red and not white meat.... but then again elfs might be different.
also eating human meat will fuck you up pretty bad in the long run so there is that too...

well, from an objective point off view elves are not the same race as humans so it's likely not going to have the same negative side effects like eating human meat.
but considering you are eating something that are off similar intelligence as you its going to come down to ethics.
Ethics aside thought.... human meat is not actually that great for eating even if you could avoid the side effects as it contains pretty low amounts of nutrition....but again... elfs are not humans so who knows...
might as well try some goblin, orc or even beastmen meat while we are at it 👺
for science !🤓

Dex-chan lover
is that Runic or w.e that is called correct?

that cow tank is not a behemoth I've ever seen. They are supposed to be extremely strong to be able to fight dragons, leviathans and other monstrosities

Group Leader
I'm fine with them chopping up the bodies, but I thought it was kind of fucked up that they drowned the animal even though it's safer than trying to knife it through the bars.

I'm also LOLing that the MC spawned in the equivalent of a National Park/Heritage site and took it over.

Fed-Kun's army
from my experience playing FF series and MH series and MHW, behemoth is a creature that looks like a tiger mixed with a bull with a less fur/hair
or maybe a bit like a big bulldog?

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal It depends on what you mean by nutrition... trying to eat human meat in a survival situation is probably going to kill you faster than starvation would. Even then, assuming you survive the entire thing, the prion issue now becomes a problem.
That is the same reason why Mad Cow disease became a thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. I'd forgotten about this and it's looking good so far.

Dex-chan lover
@Lynia As far as I'm aware, the only Light Novel/Manga combo where the original author also did the art was No Game No Life.

a97WTj7.png

Users who are viewing this thread