Soul Land III - The Legend of the Dragon King - Ch. 59 - Ice Staff Siblings

Thanks for the work as a lone translator. I'm sure it's tough. Best of luck finding some more to give you a hand.

is it a typo? iirc in previous issues purple spirit rings were 10 thousand not 1 thousand. also struggling to believe that somebody with only 3 rings managed to get one .

@burhead The spirit rings have been fucked for a while now, might actually be intentional for some reason.

Fed-Kun's army
She sure knows how to handle a bully!

(Also their threat of leaving the spirit power, then pressing the distress button is nonsensical, when the victims could just go straight ahead and escape with the button..)

This is chapter 144 in the web novel and has the same name if anyone would like to read a bit more in depth information about what happens in this fight.

@Azsy i always figured till now they were just using the wrong names , but yeah its def fucked if they think kids are getting 10k rings. in the original they werent getting them till they were atleast rank like 40 at the earliest iirc.

Dex-chan lover
@burhead
Purple rings have always been 1k, last I checked. If it previously said 10k somewhere, that was the typo.

now it makes more sense on why she 's like that in soul land 4

Users who are viewing this thread