Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man

Dex-chan lover
Why is it always a light music club? Where's my Heavy Metal Club or Punk Club or Powerviolence Grindcore club?

Kids today, I swear.

Group Leader
Hey there! I'm one of the people working on this series. We haven't put out a chapter since we finished volume 5 last year, but we are back working on volume 6 right now! Stay jacked in for more!

@Bracketier: I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for continuing with it!

I think the "light music" in light music club means anything that's not "serious" music - i.e. classical or traditional Japanese music. It was probably named by a stuffed shirt back in the Taishou or Showa era.

Contributor
Whenever I'm convinced this manga has been condemned to scanlation hell, it comes back. Amazing that the scanlators are so dedicated that they planned the schedule to replicate the feel of the manga.

(But really, I dig this manga and appreciate the hard work that goes into it. Thanks for your continued efforts.)

Contributor
This gon be good son mmm...
Man I'm waiting for the update for this manga for ages, thanks CAT scanlation mmm...~!

Dex-chan lover
!!!!¿The Big "J"?¡¡¡
!!!!!!!!!!The two motherfucking Big "J" are going to possess some of the kids¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

(Maybe three)

Users who are viewing this thread