Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Entrance Exam

Fed-Kun's army
I still think that its A FUCKING BS that he chose the school instead of going after his mother... Fuck this shit man...

@nogenem No it's not. It's plot reasons! :-D

Loved that comment about spoilers. <3 Even though I gave them out too. :-Đ

Dex-chan lover
Is this. . . worth reading? I had always been iffy on it due to how kind of, for lack of a better word, gross, it got at times. I've been following the manga lightly, but never touched the novel.

@xPureHavock
like he didn't know that sylphy in the academy, he just know that she's still in his hometown.
And suppossedly she's looks like and known as a male in here, that's why he didn't notice her.

can't really blame him for not recognizing her, they separated when they are still kid, now how long was it since then, 10 years maybe? lol

PoH

@Jeikob
I really recommend it. The MC is on the stronger side but not the most powerful. It got good story telling and quite serious story line for this genre. The Author also handle the romance side of thing quite good.

Dex-chan lover
People change as they age especially during your adolescence, so i'm not surprised he didn't recognize her after a couple of years especially with her cross dressing and all.
He should have inquired about her being able to use chantless magic though seeing as its rare and all it should have been a dead give away after some poking around.

He last saw her as a 7 year old, she's 15 now.

He last saw her with green hair, she has white hair now.

And also, she's enrolled as a man.

@HelveticaFont Well yes, but actually no. Her hair color did change, also everyone at the university refer to her as a guy AND you should kept in mind that she's also using those shades, but we're only able to see her eyes just because we're the readers. Plus Rudious clearly thinks that he, with his 15 years olds, is older than the elf looking Fitts. He really doesn't have any reason to even suspect Fitts or every other young elfish looking being its her childhood friend whom he last saw when they were infants.

I mean, it's less a spoiler in the manga as we saw fit's backstory a year or two ago back in ch 38. In the WN ( and I'm assuming LN) it was huge.

Dex-chan lover
That's true, tons of us have read the Light Novel, so there are spoilers galore.

Users who are viewing this thread