Tomb Raider King

Double-page supporter
FJH53_18__178.0.jpg

@Owyn Thank you.
I saw the title and immediately had to see if there was an obligatory "Laura Croft, is that you?" in the comments. Your contribution is much appreciated. 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Do I remember badly or did an anime exist with this plot?
I remember that it lasted 15 minutes per episode and although it was initially set in the world of video games (a blatant copy of Sao) it then moved to the question of tombs.

Dex-chan lover
-by the same author as Solo Leveling
But of course. While it could be argued as otherwise, with the suspiciously similar core premise (dungeons/portals suddenly appearing all over the globe, an upstart that strangely looks like a certain E-rank-turned-S-rank*cough*hunter*cough*, and likes to work alone), anyone taking a quick gander won't be able to tell the difference between the two.

Fed-Kun's army
Solo leveling MC is a gentleman.
This one is just a foolish thug.

When an author can't think of anything else. So instead of ripping off another manga, they rip off their own LOL what a joke.

With people finding this page here, one thing about this manwha is that IT IS NOT A SOLO LEVELING COPY.
1. The fact that the art style is Korean and solo leveling-like does not mean it is a clone.
2. Similar story line or aspects (monsters + dungeons + rpg element) does not mean it is copy; there have been numerous similar stories and comics with the same elements, including fantasy ones in korea, that are like Solo Leveling.

Also take note that an author's culture of origin makes a big impact on how he handles sub-plots and ideals. The kind of trafficking, betrayal, or being an under-paid struggling employee plot has been represented in other Korean comics.

Solo Leveling is just one of first manwhas for many being introduced that are unique and thrilling, thus, stop degrading another's work on such a basis. (comparing one great recent work to every other one, it's like your mother making fun of you for not being as popular and rich as the other guy. Doesn't that make things less enjoyable?)

@Cozmix
Thanks! However, at the time, Trihexa had a different avatar. It was the maid from https://mangadex.org/title/33019/oshikake-maid-shirayuki-san. I found it after I discovered there was a way to do reverse image search even in Firefox.

Dex-chan lover
. . .is it funny I want to Rant that this doesn't count as Isekai like maybe a loose sense of Reincarnation maybe but not Isekai

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone wondering manwha is kind of experiencing the same craze as anime atm. A bunch of stories have just finished or are about to finish that have similar concepts and are being made into different mediums all at once. The isekai craze but different. There are tons of unique stories but you have to sort through the heaps of schlock. I'd say this is one of the better ones.

Users who are viewing this thread