My Husband Is a Housewife - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I bet this guy and Tatsu from way of the house husband will get along real swell.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls I think you hit the nail on why I won't probably follow this series either: sure, it's cute, but the characters are way too stereotypical, just like the whole setting. I would have liked this way more had it been more realistic and slice-of-life like, but having the husband be so over the top feminine (as if that's the only reason he's a "househusband") is a put off for me and it just feels like a cheap Mizutama Honey carbon copy :/

I think it goes way overboard. The gender swap is meaningless if they just play everything straight regardless.
I'll give it a few chapters to see if it evens out.

Fed-Kun's army
wow if i could get a cute husband like that even i wouldn't mind getting married!!! reading more now~

Contributor
She should just relax and give in to the ruffle-bedecked and hearts-and-polka-dots-filled life awaiting her. It's not like you'll lose anything for being surrounded by lace and pleats. Aside from others' perception of one's manhood, I suppose, but this is her private residence.

But, then we wouldn't have a conflict, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread