Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
A thief with giant jugs huh. I'm curious to see how thats gonna affect her stealth.

Dex-chan lover
Took me 9 chapters but I'm finally used to those gigantic things. Time to re-read.

Double-page supporter
@sterven They shouldn't affect her stealth too badly. Based on their size, she can probably crouch and hide behind them if she feel like it.

This is just going to be a harem filled with short stacks, isn't it? Like gnomes in a trenchcoat, but 10000% more tits.

Dex-chan lover
With musical montage? Three minutes, four minutes tops!

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
Dylan, you're a man of taste and my idol.

Also, real talk though, this dude is an amazing adventurer and an epic party member with the right people who he could play off of. I'd honestly let him name his price to be a party member, his support capabilities, social network, and money sense are off the freaking charts, on top of his class change to a synergistic sage / jester mix (let's not forget that the Great Sage was a fluke) would make him a ridiculous back-line support and offense monster.

tl;dr Dylan deserves more props as an adventurer in his own rights.

"I am totally not a playboy! Now wear this skimpyass dancer maid bikini for me!"

Users who are viewing this thread