Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 121.1 - Shinobu's Plan (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, this bitch is going to get away with all the awful shit she did with just that beating, isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus

I'm hoping/thinking she'll kill the slave owner and die from the magic as she's doing it.

Dex-chan lover
After all of that shit she only got beaten up and get away like that ? =_=

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm just continuing to read this just to see the fat lady get beaten up so hard in 7 double pages.

Also, cue in the Giorno Piano

Is this mangaka retarded?

"u sold dozens of ppl into slavery, even us after we saved you, but its ok lol we forgive you nothing happened"

A little sister in japan is a get out of jail free card

Double-page supporter
ffs can we just get over this arc already, fucking author just wanted to try his hand at a damn isekai and failed so damn bad, really slaves and torture is the only thing he can come up with

Dex-chan lover
As annoying as this arc has been, the more I think about it, the more logical it all seems. I mean, they're basically in a shitty kid's book that's been corrupted by an amasogi, right? That'd kinda account for why it's so stupidly cliche while also being really perverse. I can't count the number of stories I've read aimed at younger readers that have a character that does a bunch of messed up shit only to be shown to be a secretly good person who did those things for someone close to them; it's like some kind of Saturday morning cartoon's moral of the week with how often it shows up.

It also makes me wonder about the girl they're there to save, who's obviously the two-faced beast girl; in the outside world, it's been three years, but how long has it been in the book's world? Is there a time dilation in the book? Does the story loop back to the beginning after the epilogue? If so, I have to wonder if she's still even really herself or if she's been almost fully subsumed by the character she's been forced into.

I just think the author is going senile...
like @TheGoodFella said the isekai was just a way to add torture and that's it

It's not bad on purpose, otherwise the arc wouldn't be that long. The author just doesn't know how to write a good and coherent story now imo.

just cancel this arc, it's so long and bad

Dex-chan lover
I love these complaints of isekai when it's literally not.
They are in an alternate dimension to solve a problem in their real world.
There is almost no world building that would imply the author even wants to expand upon this arc.
Do you call every "dream episode" in manga isekai now? Come on guys stop being stupid.

"Isekai is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe"

This arc has been going on for 6 months. It's bad.

@Equilibrium The author himself calls this arc "Isekai".

Although I don't hate it as much as a lot of people here seem to. Plot isn't advancing slower than Tournament arc. It's just a new amasogi arc and Hamada's been setting up Dabada to be one of the most hated characters in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium You're looking at it wrong. The fact that this trip in the book solves something in their world has nothing to do with whether or not it's isekai. You're thinking of it from the perspective of "Is the series Isekai" but everyone else is saying the -arc- is Isekai. Which it is. The arc plays out like any other Isekai story, just condensed down to go by quicker.

Fed-Kun's army
AH FOR FUCKER'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH GO HELP THE GIRL THAT FUCKED YOUR LIFE! YEAH YEAH ! MAKES ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD!! AHHHHHHH FUCKING MANGA MAN....

Users who are viewing this thread