Xian Ni - Ch. 111 - The Mountain of Restriction

Can anyone explain what's going on in the manga for like 20+ chapters now? I lost it.

He's being chased by the demon lord, then they somewhat agreed to go for this "trials" because the demon lord needed his death spell for trial 4 iirc, they travel along with all the other people, then enter the first trial and went separate ways on the second one, he completed the second one cultivating a soul which allowed him to manipulate the insects at the tornados, and he got inside this trial which u need to cross the bridge without thinking of going back no matter what

Dex-chan lover
@Ziggy If you really want to understand, you need to read the novel. Despite taking of the form of endless Wang Lin monologues, this manhua only scrapes the very surface of the novel, so it's understandable you might occasionally feel like you're missing stuff. It's the best xianxia novel I've read anyway, which means it's all the more challenging to adapt to manhua.

Double-page supporter
@Joekerx the first one is not a trial but rather an entrance space to the first trials.

Flaunt your shit Wang Lin!!! That’s my Boi!!! Thanks for the chapter updates!!! Great to hear that Xian Ni will be updated regularly this month!! Yay!

i really though it would be the girl, since she is still alive and love was flourishing in his heart. it was also something quite new in his mind, since he spent a lot of time not long ago with her.
i really didn't think it would be his family, because they are actually all dead already and he retrieved their 'thing', that was already a kind of closure, at least for now.
so he is actually doing the trial right? kind of? taking one 'thing' from each level, so it can add to his arsenal. maybe in the way those guys did before, they will never succeed.

Aggregator gang
Yo that mom mind trick fucked me up a little, although weirdly a lot of culture use that sort of "test" like how Hades did with the tale of "Orpheus and Eurydice
"

Users who are viewing this thread