Pumpkin Night

Fed-Kun's army
Wow...I can't even imagine the thought process to even consider writing and drawing this...

This should really have an extra tag or something IMO to be filtered on the homepage.

“Man, what a mess” is not the first thing I’d say after seeing the mangled, disemboweled form of a girl stuck between your truck tires

Contributor
Oh my god this is great, I fucking love slasher bullshit so much

Double-page supporter
Starting to look like one of those clichéed horror series where you just can't relate to the characters, but I guess it's fine if you're only in for the gory stuff...

By slasher standards this is rather bland and boring. I think the author just googled how to write a slasher story and then put in the minimum amount of effort.

Step 1. Introduce killer with a strange appearance.
Step 2. Make that first kill memorable.
Step 3. Introduce a group of victims that will be killed off in crazier and crazier ways.
Step 4. Hint that one of them in the group will be the lone survivor.
Step 5. ????
Step 6. Profit.

It's total paint by number with this manga. Though I will give credit where credit is due, the melon baller to the face was sort of creative. That is unless the author stole that from some where.

@UncleQ It's super cliched and the only thing worth it is the art honestly. Makes me more interested to see more work by Taniguchi Seima with different authors.

@JohnnyC

Yeah the artist is good though he's not give a lot to work with. The only other work I found from him doing a quick search was a H-manga from 2013 and he's art has improved so much from then.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Kinda makes me wonder how much personal experience and sentiment from the author is in works such as this one.

Group Leader
There really isn't a set schedule for it guys but do expect the full volume within a week or two.

Allot of shock value and really weak dialogue. Was kinda hoping for more, but I'm willing to keep reading and see where this goes.

Power Uploader
Why are these gay kids in this story? Kill them off asap, I wanna see Pumpkin Spice Bitch destroy more people!

Double-page supporter
not something that usually i read.... but........ just curious with the ending

Users who are viewing this thread