Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai

Double-page supporter
@NoTofu The kid smells delicious to Eldrich abominations, he's safe aslong he doesn't acknowledge them. (Don't respond, avoid eye contact etc)
The tall girl is an especially big one, that wants to protect him.

Group Leader
Yo #dropout, you got a link to add to the raws or something? I wanna take a look at this, might be interested in translating.

Based on first impressions this seems decent, but far from the best when it comes to these kinds of horrorxhuman romances.

If someone wants to read more manga like this though I can compile a quick list later.

Dex-chan lover
@Orange_Orange

Please do. I'm aware of Nyaruko and Ane Naru Mono, but that's about it. I'm a big fan of horrors beyond space and time, and I find their romantic endeavors enjoyable.

I have to go to the gym soon, so wil list a couple horror/human relationship manga. They aren't too similar to this one, buy are all decent. (I'll make s better list later.)

One quick horror-"romance" is Pupa. I still don't know how that manga was published in a shounen magazine. It is definitely rough, but nevertheless my baseline of what elements are required in good horror.

Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku is another, somewhat similar romance but has the distinct difference of everyone being human on the outside at least. Plus I wouldn't call it horror in a similar sense to the others.

There's also a romance between an alien butterfly girl and an abusive(?) boy, but I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

Lastly I'd recommend "the girl on the other side". Incredibly pretty manga, and filled to the brim with symbolism and "between the lines" story telling. It isn't really romance though, but more an adoptive family relation.

I'll come back with a better list later. These are just a couple general recommendatilns that I believe most people would enjoy, and Pupa that's just plain fucked up.

There's also a romance between an alien butterfly girl and an abusive(?) boy, but I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

Ogeha. It's pretty good, the boy's less "abusive" and more "clinical sociopath". Horror-romance is a great description of it, not very cute though.

Contributor
Everything else aside, I am greatly amused that the giant fish demon still has a cute ribbon attachment.

Dex-chan lover
Some guys get Bento. Some guys are bento. Its a combination of weird and cute that I like so Ill give this a follow.

I'm still waiting for another chapter where we get to see Mitsuhara eat a large bento. I'm hoping for some food-orgasm. Maybe food orgasm while eating those monster ?......

Users who are viewing this thread