Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - A Battleship

Dex-chan lover
Yay! It updated! I used to keep track of the LN, but it was slowing down due to aggregator sites and stuff stealing from the translators, so it was difficult to keep up.

Honestly, the city looks way different than I imagined. I was thinking more like those Star Wars camel things.

Dex-chan lover
@Nayn i feel you :<

Also the recap at the beginning of the chapter really really helped cos i was getting a bit lost

Group Leader
Now starring Pandora's Actor as Man-Crab. Who wants to bet the city was supposed to be based off of SDF Macross?

Edit: Also LOL at comparing Cancer's physical appearance to Madao from Gintama.

I guess she'll get all meek in front of Lufasu. If that is so can't wait to see her face when that happen. That some high level ship right there strong wamen x strong wamen.

Dex-chan lover
@nayn Although he isn't barely clad (he is in a skin tight combat suit instead), Xingzi Chao from UQ Holder fits the description. https://uq-holder.fandom.com/wiki/Xingzi_Chao?file=Xingzi%27s_love.png

But I get what you mean, it is mostly female characters who have that trope/trait.

Dex-chan lover
Couple of notes from the raw.
1. The "Oh! I was surprised!" line was written in English in the Raw.
2. Though I do appreciate the Gintama reference, he was referred to as "dekinai otoko" which basically just means a man that is useless. Trust me, I wanted the raw to say "Madao" so much.

Dex-chan lover
Please don’t throw in memes like madlad if they aren’t in the original manga. It’s both disrespectful to the author and disingenuous to the readers.

Users who are viewing this thread