Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

haters gonna be haters... if they are bothered by a chest of that impossible size then they as good as scram...

Dex-chan lover
bro if they actually hate the loli because of how huge her tits are then they havent read enough manga LMAO also ew i HATE that top hat, the hat his has now is SO much better

Dex-chan lover
Are comedy breasts my particular cup of tea? not at all.

Am i still reading this? Well yeah, entertainment is entertainment

Fed-Kun's army
Who'd be offended by those balloons? I mean, they are ridiculous, but I love the dynamic between the two.

Fed-Kun's army
Me : i dont like megatits
Also me : i want to be squeezed inbetween those

Dex-chan lover
Whaaa? The types who keeps going "i hate isekai i hate isekai" yet somehow still finds it in themselves to follow almost every chapter just to comment on how much they hate it?? Now that's a sad, twisted bunch right there...

Prefer Dylan's current equipment. A tophat' a bit much to look at

Honestly? I don't hate the series; I just hate the redundant setup. Since they seem to finally be changing it up; I am enjoying this new chapter. I just hope that they shift from a repetitive formula for resolution they had in the earlier chapters into something more chaotic.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, because there's always people that want everything perfectly catered to their taste only. All the isekai/beta/GOR whinner is precisely like that too.

Contributor
It's rape time !

Anyways, would be good if it would be only these two for a while, but i guess we need to be ready for the next titty abomination, huh.

Dex-chan lover
*knock knock
1: whose there?
2: im raping you.

Source: Fitz

No cos I am used to the hat he has now not a full on top hat.
Also who gives a shit about what beta cucks think about her titties. Its not like they have testosterone to appreciate such a short stack qt3.16

Dex-chan lover
His current hat is better it gives off a mafia boss-ish feeling

Also man as much as I like big tiddies
Her tits is a bit too much lmao
She needs a damn chest armor
Imagine if her tits were just around idk c-d cup her fighting style would be top notch to the point she'll be like a DPS/Tank class hybrid

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.

I like the top hat but him without it is ok.
(The top hat really reminds me of Kid Kaito which has a different feel)

Users who are viewing this thread