Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - Yugami-kun's Lonesome Meal

Double-page supporter
At first I thought like Yugami. I enjoy the food I paid for or prepared to the fullest, barring any interruption from the environment. Then it hit me that since I'm almost eating the same thing everyday, I might as well kiss some ass during lunch for favors and promotions. Meal time is when the boss or supervisor let their guard down, skipping such an opportunity is more of a waste than not enjoy the food.

VIP
yugami is satisfied with his life and not wanting to change. that's the huge difference between him and most loner protagonist who easily sway away.

Even teachers are humbled before the rock-solid autism of this man. Truly, I am in awe.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if Yugami will ever change, like any other "loner" protagonist we've had this far. Well... He does change a bit, like when he unconsciously showed care toward Chihiro.

Group Leader
its supposed to be "soy sauce" not "onion sauce". 4chan has a filter that changes "soy" to "onion" that i didn't account for.
i don't think "onion sauce" was ever used in any of the cooking chapters coming up so you can just change that to "soy sauce" every time it comes up

nooo the front cover got changed from the cute baseball one that lured me in thinking this was a sports manga. isn't using one from the 16th (final) volume kind of spoiling though?

drinkomunication? how? i never really able to communicate while eating except drinking. another thing i can't understand with going to some plaza or mall some people enjoy the for hour just to buy 1 thing in a group while i prefer going alone for effectivity purpose. after reading clearly understand i can't get girlfriend since im lacking in communication department( and face) so it might be a while until i can marry someone.

v1m

Drinkommunication, blissful Chihiros and a smug Yumagi appreciating life - this is a good chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread