Author Chapter 11 (Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan)
Well. Too bad the grandson isn't there anymore.

But her parents are right. Even if she's really genius at her age, she's still 6 y.o. Kids should be at home before sundown. Her parents aren't overprotective, and slapping her is fair. It's a warning that she's still a 6 y.o kid that can get lost or abducted or whatever else if they didn't come home on time. Kids have to understand that her parents are worried about her not coming back on time.
@UnknownSaint111 Cultural difference and she's only 5-6 years old if i recall correctly her family would obviously be concerned for her safety.
What was her plan? Find the boy and tell him she was her grandmother reincarnated?

Well, I guess that goes to show how innocent this grandmother loli really is. The mere thought that she is not his grandmother anymore didn't even cross her head, let alone that he might not be living in that house anymore. It is really sad, but you'd think someone who's lived as long as she did would have thought about that.
@YamiryuuZero I'm in my 40s and when I was 8 years old biking 15 miles over to the next town over on the weekend to see my friends (we had one school in the whole county) wasn't that big a deal. I'm sure for grandma who's a whole two generations older than I am, this is even less of a big deal.
I wonder, how many fbi anime variation the scanlator team have.
you give me serious depression author.
whatthefuckwereyouexpectingyoumoron/10
She didn't ask someone to accompany her..
@UnknownSaint111 are you serious?
what a great chapter
@alee76
I think you replied to the wrong comment, pal. My comment was on what granny loli was going to do if she had met the boy, I didn't say anything about her going there by bicycle.
I had to chew through all that feels
the... the feels....
U know that even the FBI will cry too :(
Yet there is so much she could do. Like getting the name of the place that is selling the house, call them and ask about the owner of the house, talk to the owner and if it is nor Sadao ask about the previous owner and that would let her know about Sadao and find a way to meet him. She knows Sadao full name so she can look him up on telephone listings or on the internet.
Being six year old is not an excuse for not doing anything or failing in fiding someone if you have the memories and cognitive capaity from your previous life.
f